[Ansteorra] need idea for costume for Candlemas

Myfanwy ferch Eifion myfanwy at pug.net
Mon Jan 19 12:22:37 PST 2009

--

As far as clothing, it really depends on what feels comfortable.  I feel
that it depends on if you wish to remind our visitors of the history of

Masks will only be needed during the ball.  We wish for all to be able to
attend classes without having the need of secrecy on who is teaching.

We encourage all to bring candles and make their tables look festive.  I
would love to see bright colors and festivity showing on the tables also.

For the bardic competition, Their Excellencies wish to have somebody who
entertains and inspires.  The first round will be in the morning starting at
11:00 and the second round will be in the afternoon in the hall for all to
listen who wish.

I hope this answers some of your questions.

In service,
Myfanwy