[Ansteorra] Coastal Invasion/Seawinds 25th year

medicfem at aol.com medicfem at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 16:27:45 PST 2009

Greetings Ansteorra!

The Shire of Seawinds and Barony of Loch Soilleir invite you to attend Coastal Invasion VII?/ Seawinds 25th Year Celebration on Feb. 20-22, 2009!

We promise a fun filled day of melees, food, and laughter as we look back on the last 25 years! Old Seawinds are coming out of the wood work to make this event extra special with pictures, stories, and songs of old.

See website for more details!
http://www.seawinds.org/Coastal%20Invasion%202009.htm

Hotel information closest to Benavides, TX:
?

Best Western

1350 S Highway 281, Alice, TX
361-664-2133 (22.05 miles away)