[Ansteorra] A/S LIST

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Jan 5 10:10:18 PST 2009

Greetings, Lord Harold:

I don't know if you have visited our Kingdom Scribal website:
http://scribe.ansteorra.org/
but it is a treasure trove of information, when it comes to painting Ansteorran
Award Charters, and as a general resource for scribes and illuminors in
general.

There's two sections which may be of particular use to you:
1 - The Original Works Gallery: We have on display over 100 original works by
Ansteorran artists, including color images and details on the work, such as the
paints and inks used, types of paper, historical and modern sources, etc.

2 - The Inspirations Gallery: Master Cassius was kind enough to donate several
photos he took of the Guttenberg Bible, at the McFarlin Library, University of
Tulsa.  These photos really show an amazing level of color and detail.

I hope this information is of use to you,

In service,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah
Vscribe to the College of Scribes & Illuminors