[Ansteorra] Plans for 30th celebrations

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 08:36:39 PST 2009

Lady Alisone MacCay and myself are putting together a Newcomer's Point.  We
are planning on having a garb closet, cooling station and classes.  So
everyone needs to bring their newcomers (anyone new to the SCA within a year
or less).

Lady Katrine la Escloperia

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 4:53 AM, willowdewisp at juno.com <willowdewisp at juno.com

Lady Katrine la Esclopiera