[Ansteorra] need carnival mask info

lambdakennels1 at juno.com lambdakennels1 at juno.com
Sat Jan 10 13:35:30 PST 2009

Greetings!
I am a simple woodworker, and know little of carnivals and masked balls.  I will be accompanied to the Carnival in Venice by a great lady who asks questions I cannot answer on such things.  I seek information on the appropriate dress for the ball, and of how to decorate a mask for it.  Will some Gentle with more knowledgable than I kindly direct me to such resources as can be trusted on these things?  You who take pity on me will earn my eternal gratitude.

Lady Stephanie Lilburn