[Ansteorra] Youth Volunteers was Gulf Wars volunteering

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 13:57:51 PST 2009

When I was working at a school district this was actually a project that we were given to do. To bring this type of volunteer point tracking online for the Senior's. It was tabled due to privacy issues on the school side but one of the sponsors was thinking of picking it.

Point is, many schools have this system in house. Look into it for your kids that are going to give them another thing to look forward to do at Gulf. :)

♫
Chiara Francesca