[Ansteorra] A question for those in academia...

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 08:42:46 PST 2009

Good Day to all those in our Fair Kingdom,

I come to those I consider my brethren for help as I know our eclectic group
has some many wonderful minds and knowledge to impart.

I am working on a personal project of scanning a box of documents that are
my families history.  My son is studying genealogy this year and thus the
cause of this event.

My question is this:  how or where to I go to save the documents for
prosperity?  This box contains letters written in 1920's to 1940's in, what
I believe, is Austrian.  I have other documents that are as old as the
1910's. Obviously, due to a lack of care, the paper is very brittle and
starting to deteriorate.

Any and all help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Please feel free to forward outside our Kingdom if others can be of help.

--
Namaste,

Viviana Rowntree

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!