[Ansteorra] A question for those in academia...

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:42:52 PST 2009

Something I forgot to mention: Wear white cotton gloves while handling the documents. The oils in your skin aren't good for them. -Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.   > Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:42:46 -0600> From: tinygypsylady at gmail.com> To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Ansteorra] A question for those in academia...> > Good Day to all those in our Fair Kingdom,> > I come to those I consider my brethren for help as I know our eclectic group> has some many wonderful minds and knowledge to impart.> > I am working on a personal project of scanning a box of documents that are> my families history.  My son is studying genealogy this year and thus the> cause of this event.> > My question is this:  how or where to I go to save the documents for> prosperity?  This box contains letters written in 1920's to 1940's in, what> I believe, is Austrian.  I have other documents that are as old as the> 1910's. Obviously, due to a lack of care, the paper is very brittle and> starting to deteriorate.> > Any and all help would be GREATLY appreciated!> > Please feel free to forward outside our Kingdom if others can be of help.> > -- > Namaste,> > Viviana Rowntree> > Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,> Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!> _______________________________________________> Ansteorra mailing list> Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org