[Ansteorra] Thunder Families in Texas/Oklahoma Area

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 21:55:48 PST 2009

You are the one I spoke with! Yay! I couldn't find it in all of my
emails for Ansteorra :( I knew I had saved your emails.

I am wondering how I could become part of Wicked Thunder. I have
thought long and hard on this and have decided that it is the best fit
for me. :)

Especially considering I love all the drumming. :)

So I was wondering how I might get in contact with them to see what I
would need to do in order to perhaps join the family.

Dana/Fiona the Needleworker