[Ansteorra] Hospitalization

michellechilders at hotmail.com michellechilders at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 19:34:05 PST 2009

I know that there are several people who work with my husband, Garreth Silverthane, on various endeavors - CoH, 30th year website, Northern Regional website, etc.

I wanted to inform those people that Garreth is currently hospitalized following a motor vehicle incident this past Friday evening. Right now, we are unsure how much longer he will be out of commission, but hopefully he will be up and moving shortly - although I can guarantee that he won't be in fighting form anytime soon! He should, however, be more than capable of completing the work he has signed on to do!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via michellechilders at hotmail.com.

Morrighan Nic Labhran
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile