[Ansteorra] SCA in the news again!

Chass Brown charinthalis at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 30 14:45:30 PST 2009

lol Reminds me of a divorce case I was called in to testify on behalf of
someone in the SCA. The ladies attny asked me "Are you part of this cult
called the SCA?" I then broke into telling him how we were a historical
recreation socitey world known and that in no way were we a cult. Then he
started in on me having swords and such and asked me "Well where are they
kept?" I said in a gun safe locked up when I am not carrying one". Some
people have odd ideas about us lol

Chass aka Lord Charinthalis Del Sans
Muddeler of Mead