[Ansteorra] Crown Tournament pre-registration (8 days left)

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 1 11:19:49 PDT 2009

Good Morning,

  In order to facilitate check-in at the upcoming Summer Crown Tournament at
Ansteorra XXX Anniversary, you can pre-register at:

 <http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/crown_reg.html>
http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/crown_reg.html

  This will gather the data for the Entrant and their Consort for the
tournament in one step. Unfortunately none of the data from the previous
system has been retained, and I apologize for the inconvenience to those
people who already pre-registered in that system.

  Pre-registration will close at noon on Thursday July 10th. This will give
me enough time to consolidate the list and prepare the paperwork for the
tournament. If you use the system after the deadline, you will still have to
fill out the paperwork on-site since I will not have the information.

In Service,

Master Phelim Gervase called Pug

Kingdom Seneschal - Ansteorra