[Ansteorra] Camping at 30th Year

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:19:55 PDT 2009

The Ansteorran 30th Year Celebration is about one week away!

If you plan on camping with a group of 10 or more and would like to camp in
Reserved Camping, please contact me at brianoftheloch at gmail.com.  There will
be Open Camping available for those who are not camping  with a group.
There needs to ONE person as the contact person for that group.  That person
needs to contact me to reserve land for their group ASAP.

Again, the contact person for a group of 10 or more who wishes to camp in
Reserved Camping at Thirtieth Year  should contact me at
brianoftheloch at gmail.com

In Service,
Brian
30th Year Land Coordinator