[Ansteorra] Sari Wrapping Class at 30th year!!

Vyolante de Oporto jasiwolf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 13:47:59 PDT 2009

Greetings unto the list!

I'm going to be teaching a sari wrapping class at 30th year. I will have a
couple of books with me to show some art from period in India.
We will cover two styles, panted and skirted wraps. The bases of these wraps
lead to several ways to hang the pallu (or decorative end) and we will cover
these in class.
Feel free to bring a sari and learn to wrap by participating, or feel free
to come by and watch.

I will be finalizing my class plan this Sunday - if anyone has a request for
something to be covered - please email and I'll see if I can't fit it in.

I'm not limiting the size of the class, and both lords and ladies are
welcome.

Lady Vyolante de Oporto