[Ansteorra] !!! Exciting Melee Tournment at 30th Year!!!!!

dafpig at aol.com dafpig at aol.com
Fri Jul 3 15:20:23 PDT 2009

Greetings Glorious Ansteorra!!

Soon we will gather to celebrate the wonder and spectacle?of our fair kingdoms 30th birthday.? To add to the festivities, the Company of Saint Mark will be hosting a spine-tingling melee extravaganza!!? Friday afternoon, July 10, 2009 starting at 5pm.?

Tons of rare and exciting prizes... 3, count them 3, sets of hardened steel gauntlets!!!!!? Homebrewed?Beer and Mead!!, Silk banner!!? decadent meal for 2 cooked by HL Elizabeth de Calais, Roman leather body armor!!? 30th year mugs? and much, much more!!?

The best part of all this fun is you DON"T need a melee team!!?? We will put you on a team.? The winner is based on a point system.? The fighter with the most points gets first choice of the TONS of prizes,, the 2nd high-point fighter picks next and down the line until the prizes are gone.? Chances are very good that every fighter will go home with?some cool loot!? Non-Company fighters will get preference.
SO come join the Company for fun and fighting with the added bonus of great loot!!?

Go to the 30th year website for more details.

Countess Octavia de Verdon