[Ansteorra] Kingdom NMS Deputy Position looking for applicants.

Robin Lindsey the_moira at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 20:26:19 PDT 2009

The Ansteorran NMS Deputy has decided to step down, so we need a replacement for the Easiest Kingdom Deputy Job Ever.

Duties are:  Collect and deposit NMS checks for the Kingdom.
Verify the accuracy of event reports and request corrections as
needed.  Ensure reporting compliance of SCA Calendar events.
Skills needed:  Be able to read, write, add, subtract, multiply
(no using your fingers!); manipulate Excel spreadsheets; use email and
attachments.  Exchequer experience preferred but not required.

Translation: Deposit checks, make sure the reports are correct,
and that they are in to Kingdom on time.  Fill in data on a
spreadsheet and turn it in once a month, quarterly, and yearly (really less work than it sounds).  A PC with internet, Excel (or
the Open Office version) and email capability are needed.

The job takes up maybe 2 hours a week.  Please send your application and proof of membership to me, the_moira at yahoo.com and to Mistress Saundra at exchequer at ansteorra.org with "NMS Application" in the subject line.  We will accept applications until 1 September and the new NMS Deputy will take over at Coronation in November.

In Service,
Lady Moira Lindsay
Ansteorra NMS Deputy