[Ansteorra] Round Table Schedule

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Sun Jul 5 09:36:47 PDT 2009

Greetings Ld Uilliam,

The website for any direction needs you might have for Round Table can
be found at www.steppes.org/roundtable .

After talking with Duchess Conal last night I believe she will have the
schedule finalized sometime this week after which I will add to the
website. If you have any questions about the scheduling you may direct
them to Duchess Conal at duchessconal at yahoo.com and I am sure she will
be happy to assist you.

Genevieve