[Ansteorra] Chainstitch Variations- Class and German embroidery photos

Holly Compton widow_elspet at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 16:35:05 PDT 2009

Greetings,
I will be teaching two variations of Chainstitch that are used in German White work at 30th year.  Still room.  Students sampler makes a little pouch.  10am Saturday.

After the class I will have some embroidery books I brought back from my last trip to Germany.  I am also bringing pictures I took of embroideries.  (I am not a photographer, there was no flash or auto focus used)  If you are interested in German embroidery this is an opportunity to see some details not otherwise available via US sources.
I'll be in the beat the heat area.

In Service,
Magdalena von Hallenberg