[Ansteorra] Schwarze List at 30th Year

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 17:03:45 PDT 2009

   At 30th Year this weekend, we will see many grand tournaments,
especially on the rapier field.  Obrist Modius von Mergentheim, Hauptman
Tristan von Heidelberg, und die Landsknechte von die Schwarze Gesellschaft
will host die Schwarze Rapier List open for all rapier fighters who wish to
test their skill against the finest rapier combatants in the kingdom and the
known world.  On Saturday at 9 am, join us as we celebrate the 30th
anniversary of our great kingdom in the best German fashion-with combat!
Prizes include a landsknecht dagger from the personal collection of Obrist
Modius and an original scroll by Fahnrich Brian O'hUilliam.

What: Schwarze Rapier Lyst
Who: All rapier fighters (and marshals & heralds who would like to volunteer
their time)
When: Saturday at 9am
Where: Melee Field

In Service,
Brian O'hUilliam
Fahnrich zum die Landsknechte von die Schwarze Gesellschaft