[Ansteorra] OP assistance

Kimberly Langhans sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 09:40:50 PDT 2009

Greetings!

I am trying to fill in a few small gaps in the kingdom championship/ceremonial honor listings in the Order of Precedence. I am missing information on who, if anyone, held the positions of:

- King's Champion for Inman VI
Spring 1994, preceded by Hector (for Kein I), followed by Godwin (for Jean Richard I)

- Kingdom Warlord in 1990
Probably in the fall. Preceded by Vlad Ravna Starkraven, followed by Barn Silveraxe

- Kingdom Warlord in 1995
Probably in the fall. Preceded by Kein MacEwan, followed by Dietrich Kempenich von Eltz

- Kingdom Warlord in 1997
Probably in the fall. Preceded by Dietrich Kempenich von Eltz, followed by Aaron MacGregor

For the curious, the full listing for King's Champion is here:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/op-awards.php?&submit=List&id=12

And Kingdom Warlord is here:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/OP/op-awards.php?search=warlord&OP=

I verified and updated the listings for all the other Kingdom Championships and Ceremonial Honors quite some time ago (Queen's Champion, Queen's Hope, Kingdom Middle Eastern Dance Champion, King's Lancer, Premier Bard, Royal Huntsman, Kingdom Artisan, Queen's Blade of Honor, King's Blade of Chivalry), but the few remaining items above have eluded me thus far.

Any info is much appreciated. My paper files are silent on these items, so I figure the collective memory of the kingdom may be able to provide more information than I've been able to track down on my own. Sources like court reports, Black Star reports, local herald reports, and verification from the presiding noble are preferred, but I'm interested to hear any information at all, even if it's from your rusty ol' memory. :)

Thanks for your help!
Sara Penrose
Zodiacus Herald