[Ansteorra] Alternate route WAS N Texas road delay

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 06:21:49 PDT 2009

Gainsville Texas is north of Denton and Sanger on I 35 before you get
to the TX/OK border. An alternate route for us, Cait, would be to take
75 north out of Dallas to Sherman then cut across 82 to Gainesville to
pick up I35 north to Edmund, OK. This would also work for anyone also
trying to get from Canton back to OK on 35. Its about the same
distance and would probably save some time. It would certainly save
gas and frustration. I'll print off both routes and make sure I bring
them with us.

--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of