[Ansteorra] OPPORTUNITES ABOUND!!!

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Wed Jul 8 09:19:50 PDT 2009

As the time for the joyous celebration of Ansteorra's 30th Anniversary draws nigh, there is but one stark truth.  An event of this magnitude cannot happen without help from Ansteorra's populace.  There are many places your help can be used at the celebration this weekend.  I call upon everyone attending to do an hour or two of volunteer time, to do your part to make this grand celebration run smoothly.  There is need of gate-keepers, security watchers, and of course, waterbearers for the many glorious tournaments to be held, just to name a few.
Please come by the volunteer table in the hall Friday or Saturday to see when and where your services might be best put to use.

In Service,
Baroness Mercedes

I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library. - Jorge Luis Borges