[Ansteorra] Glove pattern

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 07:10:13 PDT 2009

I just saw that Butterick has a sale going on.  The glove pattern is there as well as other patterns.  If you would like a look here is the website again http://www.butterick.com/list/costumes/page-1.

Penelope

--- On Mon, 6/29/09, Chiara Francesca <chiara.francesca at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Chiara Francesca <chiara.francesca at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Glove pattern
To: "'Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.'" <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Monday, June 29, 2009, 2:01 AM

Actually, one of the big three finally answered our letter writing campaign from a few years ago (yes, I actually got through to one of the archivists!) to reprint an amalgam of their glove patterns.

It is here: http://www.butterick.com/item/B5370.htm

For those of you that have taken my class you will see that the patter is very similar. You only need to taper the fingers to points and choose a cuff you can live with or make your own. :)

As soon as I work though it and get the correct permissions I will post my photo documentation of working through one of the patterns on glove.org.

Have fun! :)

♫
Chiara Francesca
« Ehi Prof.! Che cosa facciamo stasera?»
« Quello che facciamo tutte le sere, Mignolo: tentare di conquistare il mondo! »
(hint: italian)