[Ansteorra] xXxth year thanks and lost and found

Terry Stilwell wolfstaralphax at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 08:10:27 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra,I wanted to thank all of you who helped me with security
this past weekend at 30th year.  I could not have done my job (or sleep)
without each of you stepping up to help your Kingdom.  There were almost no
incidents this weekend, and it was very fun despite the heat.
I also have lost and found items, so if you are missing items contact me
here: wolfstaralphax at gmail.com to identify and claim your belongings

Yours In Service,

HL.D'Alder Camber of Wolfstar CSSA
Head of Security xXx

--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
-Benjamin Franklin