[Ansteorra] Crown Finals

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:25:58 PDT 2009

> Personally I would rather just thank Duke Gunthar for a beautiful recount of the finals than pick apart the post on a small detail.

Sorry if that is the impression I gave, I was actually agreeing with
his post of the details in a round-about way. I also believe that
coming in second in a tournament deserves respect and recognition.
Those are the hardest fights to lose, and doing so with grace and
honor deserves all the respect and word-fame we can give, whether it
comes through awards or descriptions of the events. Awards guarantee
that the recognition is given, but words often give it more meaning.

Losing well deserves just as much respect as winning graciously. After
all, it's how we behave in a difficult situation that shows our true
character.

~Eve