[Ansteorra] Ansteorran arts activites calendar

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Mon Jul 13 14:41:27 PDT 2009

I've gotten some good feedback and would like to try to keep this going,
in an effort to foster more learning and art in the kingdom. I try to
glean what I can from event websites and newsletters, but a lot slips
through the cracks, which is why I am asking openly for calendar
entries.

The calendar is at:

http://laurel.ansteorra.org

in the "Ansteorran A&S News and Events" section.

If you would like to have your event's A&S competitions, classes or
other activities featured here, please contact the Ansteorran Laurel
Webminister at vs_laurel at ansteorra.org with details about the event, the
A&S activity, and information on any web links available to more
information about the activity.

This is for anyone else who has a workshop, class, happening, or event
that they'd like to include on the Laurel arts and activity calendar.
It's as easy as sending me the relevant info in an email, and I'll post
it there. This is NOT limited to laurels. Any arts or sciences activity
is desired on this calendar.

Thanks for your time.

Duncan Hepburn