[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 39, Issue 12

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 14:09:05 PDT 2009

Yes, yes Syr Owen has won Crown Tourney and that is all good and well...

Many men displayed Great Honor during his victorious ascension, and
for that they do deserve our fullest measure of Respect and that is
all well and good

but...

Men will come and win the Crown of Ansteorra and men will come and
wait another day to be laden with such Responsibility. These facts and
this day is as pertinent to the continued creation of this Kingdom as
the passing of seasons...

A fighter adds the grandest of his measure and all that he is to this
Kingdom before he ever steps foot upon the Crown Tourney List Field.
His influence is already complete and little more can he truly do for
this Kingdom then win and gift whom He inspires Him with the thrown
set next to His.

Let not The Might, Honor, and Prowess of any man eclipse the Light,
Glory, Grace. Majesticness, Beauty, Unwaiverable Respectability,
Dignity, Esteem, and Charity He can give this Kingdom; personified by
His and our Queen!

When I heard Syr Owen won crown, tension washed from my shoulders and
spirit. When I heard He had done it for His dear Lady Genevria di
Betto di Adriano I fell to my knees and wept openly as I am now, for I
know the true measure of the gift He has bestowed to the Kingdom of
Ansteorra.

With Gratitude,
Pooky de Betrothed

Post Scriptum: It was indeed a glorious weekend!

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is kindness."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka