[Ansteorra] 30th Year Photos

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Jul 14 07:32:59 PDT 2009

I have cleaned up, geotagged, and posted my pictures from 30th year
including the Crown Tournament.  They are at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/ .

All the usual disclaimers apply plus the rapier laundry fighting and some of
the court were taken by my lady Pyro. With her permission, however, you
attribute them either to her or me as a convenience.

Feel free to use them for SCA, non-profit use with attribution to either
Caelin on Andrede or Richard Threlkeld. For other uses, please contact me.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede