[Ansteorra] Chivalric Champion of Champions Results

Jed Tressler jed.tressler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 11:26:23 PDT 2009

On Friday of Ansteorran xXx, a great competition was held between the lands
of our fair kingdom.  Mighty warriors were sent forth to champion the claim
of there sponsors.  All fought with skill, honor, and courage.
 The displays of heraldry and the artful challenges was beautiful to behold.

In the end, the Barony of Elfsea was victorious by the hand of there
champion, Centurion Lochlan Dunn.  Let all bear witness that he is the
champion of champion's, and remember the wisdom and wealth of Elfsea to
select him as there representative.
Additionally, I would like to thank all of the participants and spectators
for making this an extremely enjoyable tournament.

In Service,
Bastian Eisengart, L.
Shire of the Shadowlands