[Ansteorra] Pearl Ball Thanks

dmcovel79 at yahoo.com dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 19:20:51 PDT 2009

Greeting Everyone,

The Pearl Anniversary Ball on Friday night at 30th Year was a true celebration of European Dance!

It seemed that everyone who dropped by had fun and enjoy the music and food, even if they did not dance. Those who did dance were laughing often.

There were several people who won prizes for their use of pearls in costumes or masks:
Lady Anastasia – Best use of Pearls in an Outfit
H Ly Clare – Best Pearl Crown or Hat
M’Lady Ann – Best use of Pearls in Hair and jewelry
One young lady won the Best Mask and another woman won the Most strings of pearls worn, but alas, I have lost their names.
All received prizes of more pearls to enjoy.

Thank you again to everyone who made the Pearl Ball possible, it was a true group effort for the love of music and courtly dance:
The countless dancers;
the enduring musicians who played almost 5 straight hours of music;
the dance teachers: H Ly Estrill (who then played music), Master Ihon, Mistress Myfanway,and H Ly Isabella;
the music leader: Sir Gaston;
and the sideboard providers: myself, Baroness Katheryn and Lord Sylivus (who made all the cookies).

With Great Appreciation,
 Mistress Hanna von Dahl
 Hostess of the Pearl Ball

P.S.  If you did not pick up a copy of the dance step cheat sheet, please email me if you wish a copy.

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs