[Ansteorra] Heraldic Consultation at XXX Year and Thanks

Star Principal Herald star at ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 14 20:16:32 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra!

We had an immensely successful heraldic consultation table at 30th
Year. Over both Friday and Saturday, we took in a grand total of 70
items. To give you some perspective, a typical month for the kingdom
results in around 15-20 items. That's a lot of submissions!

I want to thank every herald who came to help out behind the table,
for I certainly could not have done even a quarter of that on my own:
Tostig Logiosophia, Daniel de Lincoln, Alden Drake, Alric Morgannwg,
Crandall mac Cranon, Isabel Barton, Kazimierz of Loch Ruadh, Tadhg mac
Aedain Ui Chonchobhair and any poor herald I have unfortunately
forgotten, having slept since then.

I would like to especially thank the heraldic artists that helped give
form to the submitter's vision, and drew such lovely artwork: Sara
Penrose, Lillias MacGuffin, Rosamund Blaunchflur, and Gerhard Pfister.
Many got to see their completed artwork before the end of the event,
which is a wonderful thing!

For those that did submit items at the table, you will be receiving
email sometime within in the next week or two, with a scanned copy of
your forms for you to keep, and a note on how and where to keep track
of your submissions.

Thank you again to all who came out to the table, to work on both
sides of it. I know I certainly had a great deal of fun, and hope you
did too.

In service,
Emma de Fetherstan, Star