[Ansteorra] Looking for a Gift Giver

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Wed Jul 15 16:29:27 PDT 2009

Greetings to the List!

I am hoping someone reading can help put me in contact with two good gentles
I met this weekend.  This Lady and her Lord came up to me on Sunday before
Crown Tourney and presented me with a wonderful gift.  The Lady had hand
made me a set of long stem red roses; little pouches filled with candy that
were folded down to look like buds!

In shock from the lovely presentation I neglected to get their names and
truly regret that.  If this sounds familiar to anyone please do contact me
offlist with any information you might be able to provide.  I would like to
give them the proper thanks they deserve for such a lovely gift.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

HRM Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa