[Ansteorra] Special Thank You from Ansteorra's XXX celebration

alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 15 20:06:49 PDT 2009

Adena:

As the lady of a fighter, I want to thank YOU for organizing the waterbearing activities for our 30th Year Celebration.  You and your team peformed an invaluable service -- not only to the fighters, but to everyone in attendance those three very hot days.  I think Mother Frances Hospital might have been overwhelmed with heat casualties if all of you had not made sure we stayed hydrated.

YIS,

Countess Elizabeth Seale