[Ansteorra] Site Heralds

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 20:01:34 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra,

I have to thank the volunteers who walked the site and "cried" the events happening.

As the site Heralds got off to a slow start on Friday, (I completely understand Ivo's comments about feeling overwhelmed) they rallied to the cause on Saturday.  The sheer number of activities was, at times, amazing.

Thank you Tostig for your guidance.  As co-site Herald, you were benched due to injury, but your advice was greatly appreciated.

Thank you to Alric Morgannwg for helping mentor the newest Herald in Loch Ruadh. Thanks to you, Kazimierz was able to cry his first time in such a big setting. Thank you, Crandal, for helping throughout the day and to HE Ameline for taking the time to herald her own Children's activities (it was much appreciated).  Ivo, thank you for heralding the last minute changes, cancellations and news from the lyst fields. To all the others that took the time to herald activities, I thank you.

Mistress Druinne, thank you for the use of your chariot.  Walking the length of the site would have been near impossible with some of the last minute changes.

Alden, you are the calm amidst the storm.  Thank you for being there in case I needed you.

If I have forgotten someone, know that it is due to heat stroke, and not negligence, and thank you.

It was a great weekend made even more enjoyable by the people that volunteered.

In Service,

Lady Elspeth de Stervlen

Eclipse Herald