[Ansteorra] T shirts

daire.druinne at gmail.com daire.druinne at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 08:56:16 PDT 2009

We will have the T shirts at KRT tomorrow. We have about 75 and would very
much like to come as close to selling out as we can.

T shirts are 15 dollars each and we have a full range of sizes from small
for the kids to xxxl.

If you cannot make it to KRT, please consider getting your friends to help
you out and get one for you. Buy several to take back to your groups.

Remember, this is a fundraiser for the kingdom and a really cool shirt.

Cash is preferred, but checks are accepted, no credit cards.

thanks,
Druinne and Morgan