[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 39, Issue 16

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 16:23:29 PDT 2009

Do the nurses have a test every weekend?  They were taking one last time too.

FYI: for those not familiar with UTA.
Perkins is the triangle looking building on campus, so it stands out.

Also, the UTA library is near Perkins, so if you have a Texas Share card, it's a great time to get research done after your meetings.

In Service,
 Hanna von Dahl
 CR MoAS