[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Chili Night & Kingdom Court @ Pennsic

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Mon Jul 20 18:33:12 PDT 2009

 Greetings to the Populace

For those making the trip to Pennsic this year we would like to let you know
of the final plans for this years annual chili night as well as Our Kingdom
court!  There has been a little bit of back and forth in regards to what
night they would be on as well as an error in not being included in the
final gate book so We thought it would be best to post here and let you all
know.

At 7pm on Wednesday, August 5th in the Ansteorran Royal encampment we will
be handing out bowls of homemade chili to anyone that would like one!  Come
have a bite to eat and shore up your reserves for the long night of Midnight
madness shopping ahead!

At 7pm on Thursday, August 6th in the Ansteorran Royal encampment we will be
hosting Our Kingdom court.  Be sure to join us for all the exciting moments
We have planned!

Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have and we look
forward to seeing you all at Pennsic!

HRM Elizabeta di Valore della Rosa