[Ansteorra] "Yew got a purdy shield, bwah..."

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 22 23:46:31 PDT 2009

Well, if you want your collection to be complete, you'll also need to
check the archives of a number of other SCA lists. There's been quite
a thread about it on the Trimaris list and I think the Middle and a
few other lists as well.

 From the recent additions to the ad, I think the seller is getting
pis..tired of the comments from SCA folk about his price and how he
described the items. (he has an SCA-style helm for sale as well).

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com