[Ansteorra] The Cost of Time

love at roseandchad.net love at roseandchad.net
Thu Jul 23 15:19:59 PDT 2009

My favorite seamstress only charges ten dollars per hour for labor and I am always amazed at the quality of work and what goes into it. She doesn't just sew a dress, she makes a dress that FITS! Any woman who is not shaped like a Barbie probably knows exactly what I am talking about.

Also, managing a jewelry store, I see a lot of people look at a piece and assume it is the same as something else they've seen. The differences are huge and apparent to me!

So I always hide a smile with the 'I can, too.' crowd, because the likelihood is they can't (or won't), and they are not who I work for, anyway. :)

Rose the Obnoxious

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile