[Ansteorra] Gain glory for your group at 30th year (champion of champions tourney update)

Kaitlan Roisendubh kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 15:07:58 PDT 2009

Emerald Keep has there champions but need to know what else to supply (I accidently killed the email).

Duke Mahdi for heavy
Cealleach (Kelly) from Bryn Gwylad (sorry don't have the long full name but I thought this would be enough since he is well known.)

YIS
Lady Kaitlan Roisendubh
Shire of Emerald Keep
Seneschal

As history is being made we must always remember to look at the past for the past one day will return to be our future.  Learn from the past and embrace it for everything old returns to be new again.