[Ansteorra] not entirely OT what with XXXth coming up

Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 08:53:52 PDT 2009

Salut cozyns,

My apologies. As several have noted in private, my post looks like an insult directed at the lady.

I should avoid posting when I'm not feeling well. I meant to say that the fellow on the youtube piece is an idiot, but even that would be wrong of me: countering one set of rhetorical fallacies (appeals to authority and emotions) with another (an ad hominem attack). About the closest to a correct post on my part would have been: I disagree with most of what this man says and am disgusted by the manner in which he delivers it. As Duke Gunthar would probably note, that would be no more appropriate for this list than the original posting.

En Lyonel

Impedimentum via est (The obstacle is the path)