[Ansteorra] 30th Year Chirurgeon

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Mon Jul 6 15:00:38 PDT 2009

And since the Chirurgeon emails have been bouncing around I would like to again encourage everyone who is currently warrented to come to 30th year and help me provide the best service to the best Kingdom in the known world.  Much like Gulf sign ups will be at chirurgeon point for any shifts.  Just get with me there or one of my deputies and we will get you signed up.  As a reminder though, we will not have any kits for your use there at the event.  Please bring your own kits and I will be able to replace any big ticket items that you use.

Ainar Magnusson