[Ansteorra] To represent the Steppes at Ansteorran 30th Year - rapier and chiv

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 7 13:40:32 PDT 2009

May it be known to all that I Katheryn Cunningghame Baroness of the Steppes have selected my fighters to represent our great barony at the tournaments at Ansteorran Thirtieth Celebration.

Since my brave and noble Warlord Sior Tomas will be unable to attend the Champion of Champion tournament, the mighty and fearless Duke Alaric Drake will be representing the Steppes.

My Steppes Champion Don Brendan already qualifies to enter the Rapier Champions Tournament next weekend because of his status as a former Queens Champion. Therefore, because of her outstanding service as Lieutenant to my guard and her talents as a fighter, have selected Lady Layla bint Ysuf as the representative of the Steppes.

I look forward to watching the tournaments!

Katheryn