[Ansteorra] Fw: 30th Year Chirurgeon

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 7 19:32:26 PDT 2009

>> And since the Chirurgeon emails have been bouncing around I would like to
>> again encourage everyone who is currently warrented to come to 30th year
>> and help me provide the best service to the best Kingdom in the known
>> world.  Much like Gulf sign ups will be at chirurgeon point for any
>> shifts.  Just get with me there or one of my deputies and we will get you
>> signed up.  As a reminder though, we will not have any kits for your use
>> there at the event.  Please bring your own kits and I will be able to
>> replace any big ticket items that you use.
>>
>> Ainar Magnusson

 As everyone in The Barony of Raven's Fort knows, I am the Barony's Resident
 Klutz.  If there is an air pocket I trip over it.  I went to BAM 2 years
ago
 and twisted an ankle.  Went to BAM last year with 3 cracked ribs and a
 pulled pectoral muscle.  I still have 2 days before I leave for 30th and
I'm
 wrapped in bubble wrap.  I WILL make one non-local event without injury by
 making sure the bubble wrap doesn't pop.  So watch for the ancient hag with
 short red hair running around with much younger people in the Raven's Fort
 area.  I am sure I can use your services at some point.  Oh and by the
 way... I'm not allergic to poison ivy but ants, wasps, bees, all hate me
and
 think I taste very good.

 So please watch for the Ancient Old Hag with Golden Mahogany short curly
 hair.

 Lady Runa of The Thundering