[Ansteorra] XXX and Puppy Cats

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:40:23 PDT 2009

With temps as high as they are supposed to be, I wouldn't bring an animal unless it was a service animal...and then only if I had no other choices. Even 'outdoor' dogs shouldn't be without plenty of shade and water... the shade can be in short supply at Canton. As much as I would have loved to bring my dog to an event, the only one he went to was in Oregon. I just was too afraid of what the temperatures would do with his black coat and exuberant personality. The kennel was far safer and more humane.

Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich