[Ansteorra] ISO: Northern Regional MOC

Ithilin Palandiriel ithilinpalandriel at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 15:04:02 PDT 2009

Sadly, I tried the Northern Regional MOC's email address that was posted on the kingdom site and my email was returned.  I knew of no other way to get in contact other than the kingdom list.  If anyone out there knows the Northern Regional MOC's email address would they please forward it to me as I have an application to send to her.

YIS,
Liadan of Partin-Or