[Ansteorra] The Lusty Monk: Mustard

Sara Kelley kellsa at ymail.com
Sat Jul 11 11:19:22 PDT 2009

For those of you who like mustard, check out www.lustymonk.com. If I remember correctly, the recipe came from period text. The store is called Lusty Monk because the monks believed hot foods were an aphrodisiac. The monks who both made and consumed spicy foods were called Lusty Monks. It is explained a lot better on the website. I just heard of it today and decided to let ya'll know. According to the sales cleark, they will ship out to Texas. If you don't want to go that way I'll be in New Mexico until August 16th. Let me know if I need to pick anything up while I'm here.