[Ansteorra] Round Table additional information

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Mon Jul 13 13:23:14 PDT 2009

Greetings!

Just as a clarification, The College of Scribes meeting will be just that- no classes involved. I plan a two-hour scribal meeting/forum with no classes. Can we please adjust the schedule to avoid any confusion?

Also, if you could please?correct my name and title?to Mistress Suzanne, not Baroness Suzzane,?I would appreciate it.

Sorry to be a pain....thanks for your help!

Suzanne
Star Signet