[Ansteorra] Pictures from Ansteorran xXxth Year and Crown Tournament

Mike Dudley casualgeek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:19:46 PDT 2009

No need to pay to put on FB.  There are several options.  Right click and
save the pic, then upload to FB, or use the Share button on the upper right
of each picture.  Use the Get a Link option, which you can use on FB.
Unfortuanately, the Be Social link is not working, I will have to look at
the code on it to see if I can get it to work.

If do want to pay for either a print or download, you can do so via the Buy
link just above each pic.

- Mike (aka Collwyn)
 casualgeek at gmail.com
 http://www.jmtimeless.com