[Ansteorra] Ansteorra 30th Year pics

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Jul 14 21:49:48 PDT 2009

You certainly have my permission to steal - er copy - my emails. I consider
it a compliment. "the usual disclaimers" are on so many of my previous
posts, I omitted them because I'm lazy and it was late. I'm still lazy, so I
won't repeat them here.

It is interesting to see that each of the many photographers at the event
came away with something different. Mostly the same activities were
captured, but different aspects, views, and participants were highlighted.
This is good! Our interests and creative thinking are different.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede